Our patients and all the centres (hotels, chemist’s, schools and associated clinics) that collaborate with us to receive dental emergency services can remain calm. We are fully aware of the importance of receiving the right service. We also know that dental emergency don’t respect timetables or calendars.
Emergency Dentistry Girona
Our dental emergency services are available in the Girona province:
- For children and adults – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Central location, easy access.
- We offer all dentistry specialisations.
- Our scientific and medical activities have been widely recognised.
- International team speaking the following languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- (*) As regards other languages (e.g. Russian), a translation service is offered.
- Exemplary facilities with the most advanced technologies for dental emergencies, including operating room with vital signs screens, basic life support and conscious and deep sedation.
- Anaesthetists are part of our team.
We also offer on-the-phone service to solve your doubts and / or problems that you may have and you wish to ask us while we are closed. If you phone us outside this time: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 8 pm, the doctor that will be on duty will try to solve your problem on the phone until he/she arrives at the clinic (max 60 minutes); depending on the treatment.
Please find below the most common dental emergencies that require immediate treatment:
- Dental abscess (pus).
- Dental disease/ pyorrhea (inflamed or painful gum).
- Teeth movement (due to a traumatic experience or dental disease).
- Broken dental prosthesis.
- Inflamed in the area of the third molar (wisdom tooth).
- Broken tooth or dental restorations after having chewed hard food.
- Problems with implants and prosthesis.
- Avulsion of milk or permanent teeth (teeth that fall out as a result of an accident).
- Pulpitis (inflammation of the nerve/of the canal roots).
- Blows or damage to the tissues in the mouth, on the lips or tongue.
- Other dental and mouth problems that result in pain, inflammation/ oedema, bleeding or infection.
Call us (24/7)
Phone number: (+34) 669 48 23 19
Address: C/Gaziel, 4, 17250, Platja d ‘Aro, Girona, Spain