Number of referee 4.569. College of Dentists of Catalonia (COEC)
Degree in Dentistry – University of Madrid (UAX).
Master’s degree in Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation – University of Barcelona (UB).
Postgraduate in Oral Surgery and Implantology – University of Santiago de Cuba.
Postgraduate in Implantology at the Branemark Clinic (Gothenburg, Sweden).
Postgraduate in Advance Implantology at the UCLA California (Los Angeles).
Diploma in Advanced Studies – University of Barcelona (UB).
Training and fellow with the Prof. P-I Branemark, in Sweden.
Completed first year of Dental Prosthetics Technician – Francisco Pijoan School in Barcelona.
Scientific and educational activities
- Speaker at the Conference on Updates in Implantology and Prosthetics at the University of Barcelona (UB).
- Speaker in Master of Occlusion and Rehabilitation at the University of Barcelona.
- Speaker “Rehabilitación de un paciente bruxista con erosions dentales” in Spanish Society of Prosthodontics.
- Presentation of a Poster entitled: “Implants disparalelos: Una solución protésica” in Spanish Society of Prosthodontics.
- Former associate professor of the Master Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation at the University of Barcelona.
- Director of the clinic CESADEN Platja d’Aro (Girona). Exclusive practice in Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology.
- PhD Student at the University of Barcelona (taking it at the time).
- Consultant in the Laboratory of dental prostheses Quality.
- Ramon Llistosella Vindel is the only Spanish dentist who has a residence in the Institute Branemark implants for maxillofacial rehabilitation. In Bauru (Brazil) where he attended patients mutilated face.
Member of the following associations:
- Spanish Society of Periodontology.
- American Academy of Periodontology.
- American Academy of Osseointegration.
- Spanish Society of Prosthesis.
- European Academy of Osseointegration.
“The time, knowledge, inspiration and the right choices that a new smile requires are those that gather until they create it, i.e. as long as I have lived, all that I have learnt till then and all that I have experienced up to this moment.”