PhD DDS MS
Number of referee 3376. College of Dentists of Catalonia COEC Catalonia.
Degree in Dentistry- University of Barcelona (UB)
Doctorate in Dentistry – University of Barcelona (UB) Excellent Cum Laude.
Master’s degree in Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation – University of Barcelona (UB).
Diploma in Oral Implantology -University of Seville.
Postgraduate in Ladent Orthodontics.
Biomechanical study of the jaw and its relationship with occlusion Held at: Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Barcelona (UB).
Biocompatibility and mechanical behaviour of materials used in dentures. Held at: Faculty of Dentistry, University Barcelona (UB).
Participation in congresses
- “Factors Associated with Chewing Side Preference in a Dentate Population ”. Annual Meeting of the European Federation of the International Association for Dental Research. London (England).
- “Static and dynamic occlusal characteristics in different diagnoses of TMD ”. Annual Meeting of the European Federation of the International Association for Dental Research. London (England).
- “Bifid condyle: Case report and review of literature”. National meeting of the Spanish Society of Gerodontology (Murcia).
- “Bifid condyle: report of two cases and update”. Congress of the Spanish Society of Oral Medicine (Barcelona).
- “Use of Locator retainers as attachments in overdentures for a geriatric patient. Review a series of three cases”. Meeting of the Spanish Society of Gerodontology (Córdoba)..
- Influence of static and dynamic occlusal characteristics and muscle force on masticatory performance in dentate adults. Eur J Oral Sci.2008 Jun; 116(3):229-36.
- Relationship between chewing side preference and handedness and lateral asymmetry of peripheral factors. Arch Oral Biol 229 Feb; 54(2): 101-107.
- Influence of matrix type on surface roughness of three resins for provisional crowns and fixed partial dentures. J Prosthodont 2009 Feb;18(2):141-144.
Member of the following associations:
- Spanish Society of Orthodontics.
- American Academy of Oralfacial Pain.
- American Academy of Orthodontist.
- Spanish Society for Stomatological Prosthetics.
“The fourth dimension in life as in dentistry is time. And so the search for stability in time of our treatments.”